2019-2022 Corporate Strategic Plan
The Corporate Strategic Plan is intended to achieve the following outcomes:
- Provide a clear and consistent focus on a common set of organizational priorities;
- Serve as a framework for driving a progressive organizational culture;
- Increase collaboration across and throughout the organization; and,
- Guide decision-making, including those related to the allocation of resources across the organization.
Together we deliver services that make a difference in our community.
Inspiring excellence through a culture where everyone is valued and respected.
- People: We will foster an inclusive environment where employees can experience job satisfaction and rewarding careers.
- Organization: We will be a high performing, innovative, effective and efficient organization.
- Customer: We will provide a consistent, optimized and positive customer service experience.
"WE CARE" (Whitby Employees Care)
- Collaborative: working together to achieve better outcomes
- Accountable: being responsible for my actions and for living our values
- Respectful: treating each other with mutual respect
- Engaged: being an active participant to make this a great place to work
The Corporate Strategic Plan will also serve as the framework to guide the development of Business Plans, Work Plans, other strategies and the annual operating and capital budgets.
Business Plan 2020 to 2022
On October 28, 2019 Council endorsed the 2020-2022 Business Plan, however they did not approve, in principle, the associated forecasted financial implications.
Business Plan 2020 to 2022 PDF