Port Whitby Marina's clubhouse is a fully accessible facility featuring a wonderful panoramic view of Whitby's harbour. Located inside the clubhouse is the Marina Office and Avalon Lounge. Features include a lobby area with free daily newspapers, snack and hot beverage vending, public washrooms, secured-access shower and laundry facilities and outdoor patio.
The Avalon Lounge is a 185-square-metre (2,100-square-foot) multi-use bar and lounge which has a maximum capacity of 100 people for weddings, dinner parties or social bookings, and 125 people with theatre-style seating for meetings, conferences or lectures.
Read our brochure for current and conditions of rental.
- Folding tables and stacking chairs for up to 100 people
- Bar, bar stools, fireplace and leather lounge chairs
- Sound system for microphones and background music
- Recessed audiovisual screen and digital projector
- Wrap-around patio including tables and chairs (accommodates 50 people) (seasonal only)
- Natural gas barbeque (seasonal only)
- Parking on site and adjacent to the marina
- Coat rack area
- Free wireless internet
- Access to defibrillator/first aid equipment in the lobby