You can register for a program online, download our Program Registration Form (PDF, 246 kB) and mail, fax or drop it off at one of our registration centres.
Registration Start Dates
May 29 - 9:00 a.m.
Residents Aquatics Registration
June 5 - 9:00 a.m.
Non-Resident Aquatics Registration
June 12 - 9:00 a.m.
To register for a program online, you need your PIN and/or barcode number and a VISA or MasterCard. If you do not have a PIN and/or Barcode, call 905-666-1991.
- Visit our SmartLink online registration.
- Select the Activities/Programs tab from the top menu.
- Under Barcode Search, enter the course number found in the Activity Guide or select a category from the left menu.
- Select the Add or Waitlist button beside the course that you are interested in. The User Login window appears.
- Enter your barcode number, family account PIN, and click Login.
- Select the appropriate client, if you have more than one family member registered in the system.
- To finish and pay for your courses, click the Checkout button.
- Enter your credit card information, and select Print to print a record of your electronic confirmation number. This is your official tax receipt.
If you are having issues with the SmartLink program registration system please visit SmartLink Online Registration Troubleshooting.
Register In Person, Drop Off, Fax or Mail
You can download our Program Registration Form. Full payment of fees must be provided at registration. Payment options include cheque, VISA, MasterCard, debit or cash.
Your completed form can be dropped off at one of these registration centres:
Brooklin Community Centre and Library
8 Vipond Road
Whitby, ON L1M 1B1
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sundays: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Iroquois Park Sports Centre
500 Victoria Street West
Whitby, ON L1N 9G4
7 days a week: 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Whitby Civic Recreation Complex
555 Rossland Road East
Whitby, ON L1N 2M8
Monday to Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 9:15 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Whitby Seniors' Activity Centre
801 Brock Street South
Whitby, ON L1N 4L4
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. -10:30 p.m.
Fridays: 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturdays (Seasonal): 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sundays: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
You will receive a full refund if your program is cancelled. If you withdraw from a program prior to the start date, a refund will be issued and is subject to an administration fee. If you withdraw after a program has started, you can request that a pro-rated credit remain on your account or request a pro-rated refund, which is subject to an administration fee.
NSF or returned cheques must be replaced immediately. The Town reserves the right to cancel your registration or to revoke privileges until full payment is received. An administration fee will be charged.