|Come in and try us out, your first visit is free!
Hours of operation
- Monday to Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 9:15 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Health Club hours
- Monday to Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Free fitness assessment and personalized program
- Supervised gym with friendly, professional fitness trainers
- Fitness classes and programs
- Optional discounted membership at the Abilities Centre
- Access to additional personal training and nutritional counselling
- Membership appreciation day
- Guest passes
Classes and programs
Drop into any class with your health club Fit Plus membership. Non-members can purchase a Fit Pass for unlimited classes, register for a program, or pay-as-you-go for an individual class.
We offer a variety of classes including pilates, yoga, spinning and bootcamps. Explore these classes and more in our Activity Guide.
Health Club members and guests can enjoy access to the following amenities:
- 25 metre public leisure pool
- Cardiovascular and conditioning equipment
- Treadmills, stairmasters, lifecycles, crossrobics and spinning bikes
- Extensive weights area
- Stretching room
- Large whirlpool and sauna
- Locker rooms with locker service and private change areas
Members of our Health Club receive a variety of services including the following:
- Introductory tour
Enjoy a tour of club facilities with one of our professional fitness trainers. Ask questions about the facility and your fitness goals.
- Fitness assessments
Members receive a free fitness assessment and fitness program specifically designed for them. Re-assessments are available after 3 months at no charge to measure progress and assist in further goal setting.
- Child care services
Available for children aged 6 weeks to 10 years. Children will enjoy fun crafts, activities and free play in a safe and supervised environment. View child care rates.
- Physiotherapy and massage clinic
Onsite independent clinic provides a wide variety of services. Visit the Great Lakes Physiotherapy website for details.
Specials and promotions
Mothers Day Special
$75 Mothers Day special includes a one month membership with gym bag, water bottle and other gifts to start your summer off right.
Free Healthy Start Program
Get some spring in your step with a Whitby Civic Recreation Complex Health Club Membership! All new members receive a fitness assessment and a personalized fitness program designed by a CSEP (Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology) Certified Personal Trainer. This is a $100 service that is included in your annual membership. Contact the Health Club for details and to book your personal appointment today!