|Come in and try us out, your first visit is free!
Hours of operation
- Monday to Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 9:15 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Health Club hours
- Monday to Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Free fitness assessment and personalized program
- Supervised gym with friendly, professional fitness trainers
- Fitness classes and programs
- Optional discounted membership at the Abilities Centre
- Access to additional personal training and nutritional counselling
- Membership appreciation day
- Guest passes
Classes and programs
Drop into any class with your health club Fit Plus membership. Non-members can purchase a Fit Pass for unlimited classes, register for a program, or pay-as-you-go for an individual class.
We offer a variety of classes including pilates, yoga, spinning and bootcamps. Explore these classes and more in our Activity Guide.
Health Club members and guests can enjoy access to the following amenities:
- 25 metre public leisure pool
- Cardiovascular and conditioning equipment
- Treadmills, stairmasters, lifecycles, crossrobics and spinning bikes
- Extensive weights area
- Stretching room
- Large whirlpool and sauna
- Locker rooms with locker service and private change areas
Members of our Health Club receive a variety of services including the following:
- Introductory tour
Enjoy a tour of club facilities with one of our professional fitness trainers. Ask questions about the facility and your fitness goals.
- Fitness assessments
Members receive a free fitness assessment and fitness program specifically designed for them. Re-assessments are available after 3 months at no charge to measure progress and assist in further goal setting.
- Child care services
Available for children aged 6 weeks to 10 years. Children will enjoy fun crafts, activities and free play in a safe and supervised environment. View child care rates.
- Physiotherapy and massage clinic
Onsite independent clinic provides a wide variety of services. Visit the Great Lakes Physiotherapy website for details.
Specials and promotions
One Week FreeTrial Membership
Health Club $1 Per Day Promotion
Join the Whitby Civic Recreation Complex Health Club for just $1/day up until January 31, 2018. This three month special membership must be paid in full and will be valid from the date of purchase for three months.
Add on unlimited group fitness classes for $39.93 and babysitting for $30. A great start to the new year for a new you! Membership promotion valid for new members only and age 14 years and older. Speak to reception at 905.666.1991 for more details.
Free Healthy Start Program
Get some spring in your step with a Whitby Civic Recreation Complex Health Club Membership! All new members receive a fitness assessment and a personalized fitness program designed by a CSEP (Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology) Certified Personal Trainer. This is a $100 service that is included in your annual membership. Contact the Health Club for details and to book your personal appointment today!